Medicines can be used for medical abortion. In many cases, the first day of your last period has to be less than ten weeks ago. If you are over nine weeks pregnant, you can have a medical abortion.
Be very confident that you want to end your pregnancy. It is not safe to stop the medications once you have started taking them. Doing so creates a very high risk for severe congenital disabilities.
Avoid medical abortion in case of:
- Are over nine weeks pregnant (time since the start of your last period).
- Are allergic to the medicines that are used to end a pregnancy.
- In case you have an IUD embedded. It must be removed first.
- Have a blood clotting disorder or adrenal failure.
- Take any medicines that should not be used for a medical abortion.
- Do not have access to a doctor or an emergency room.
What Happens During an Abortion procedure?
You will take two medicines for the process to conclude:
Mifeprex is taken first either at an abortion clinic if you have chosen an in-clinic abortion or at home in case you acquired the pills to conduct a medical abortion at home. This medication is an anti-progesterone receptor that stops the hormone progesterone from being produced in the body. The lining of the uterus breaks down, and the embryo is eventually forced to detach from the uterine wall, so the pregnancy cannot continue.
Misoprostol the prostaglandin analog is taken next following a 48-72 interval. This drug helps in the process of emptying the uterus of the embryo which is left-back after using the former drug. It works by causing a dilation of the cervix and contracts the uterus which aids in the expulsion.
Buy mtpkit fast shipping with overnight delivery in USA.