INTRODUCTION – Self-induced Abortion
Buy Abortion Pill is a combination of two medicines, which is used for medical abortion (terminating a pregnancy). This medicine blocks the action of progesterone, a female hormone required to maintain pregnancy and induce contractions in the uterus, which further helps in abortion.
Safe Abort Kit should be taken with food or as your doctor’s advice. You must start with a dose of Mifepristone. It should be taken orally, by swallow the tablets whole with a drink of water. If you experience vomiting within 30 minutes of tablet intake, inform your doctor or take another tablet. The medicine may take 24- 48 hours to show its action and you might experience spotting or bleeding. After a period of 36-48 hours, you have to take misoprostol tablets, either orally or vaginally. You are suggested to have proper rest after dose intake as it may cause severe stomach pain or vaginal bleeding leading to abortion.
Buy Abortion Pill most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach cramps. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Some side effects may mean you should inform your doctor immediately include heavy vaginal bleeding or abdominal pain.
USES OF SAFE ABORT TABLET
BENEFITS OF SAFE ABORT TABLET
In Medical abortion
SIDE EFFECTS OF SAFE ABORT TABLET
Common side effects of Safe Abort
- Stomach cramp
- Uterine contractions
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
HOW TO USE A SAFE ABORT TABLET
HOW SAFE ABORT TABLET WORKS
- It helps in terminating a pregnancy.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It does not affect fertility. Use contraception to avoid pregnancy.
- For pregnancy termination:
- It is no later 63 days, the first day of your last menstrual period.
- Misoprostol 36 – 48 hours after taking Mifepristone.
- Rest for least 3 hours, taking the Misoprostol.
- Take it only as prescribed by the doctor. Miscarriages, if incomplete, may result in serious medical complications leading to hospitalization, surgery, and possible infertility.
- Vaginal bleeding lasting for approximately 12 days may occur after taking this medicine. Inform your doctor immediately if excessive bleeding occurs or if you suffer from severe abdominal pain.